Announcing our new website…10 years in the making.
I’m sure you’ve heard the old expression about the shoemaker who was so busy he did not have time to make shoes for his own children. Well, let’s just say our feet have been bare for quite some time. In a major case of not practicing what we preach, we allowed our corporate website to go without any major updates for…wait-for-it…TEN YEARS! As you can imagine this is a tad embarrassing for us. Particularly since we have designed several hundred websites over the last decade. What can I say, the customer always came first leaving our ancient website to whither on the vine.
After much hard work, plus lots of the latest in web programming, video & social networking capabilities, we are proud to announce the launch of the new BlackDog website.
Some additional things you may want to check out:
- Meet our creative Team | Click Here
- Find out about how we got started | Click Here
- Take a tour of our studio | Click Here
- Check out our clients | Click Here
- Visit our portfolio and check out some case studies | Click Here
- See our pretty pictures | Click Here
- Graphic Design is not dead and we have the samples to prove it | Click Here
- Did you know we are Google Certified | Click Here
One thought on “The Shoemaker’s Children are Often Shoeless”
No bad :), it’s interesting, to next